Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Style Icon #2: Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande is an amazing singer and actress who is currently starring in the show Victorious as Cat Valentine. I love Ariana's personality and her style!!! Her red-velvet-cupcake-colored hair is one of a kind as well as her fashion sense. She mixes the bold of her hair with the girlishness of a cute dress and it WORKS!!!
 She dresses modestly with a little bit of her uniqueness added into her clothes. She is my idol because she proves you can be yourself. I <3 you Ariana!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love this actor! Her style is so awesome :)
    Lizzy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her ! I invite to me: http://blueberry-cakess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...