Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hey, it's ME!

Hello everyone! Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog! I haven't ever told you guys about myself so here it goes:
-Age: 15 (me in high school!)
-Gender: lol I'm female
-Location: USA
-Hobbies: fashion, crafting, sculpting jewelry out of polymer clay, reading, drawing, doing schoolwork (nerd alert!), and chilling with friends.
-Favorite foods: cupcakes, muffins, gummy bears, Grape-Nuts, and spaghetti squash
-Favorite movie: The Princess Bride (no horror please!) :P
-Relationship status: single and enjoying it! Haha know any cute guys??? JK
-Words to describe me: cute, lovable, smart, funny, weird (in a good way), and a tad crazy. People usually like me and I try not to be mean.
-Best accomplishment: never getting below an A- on a report card!
Goals in life: to be successful. God will lead the way! <3
-Description: brown hair, blue eyes, freckles, medium height, and a quirky personality.
-Where I see myself in 10 years: Wonderland or Narnia :P

That's pretty much it! I would love to hear about you guys as well! Follow my blog and comment below! Thanks for everything! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...