Saturday, May 12, 2012

Every Girl's Makeup Bag

Every girl cannot live without these makeup essentials:
-Foundation/coverup (make sure it is light and won't leave skin oily)
-Bronzer (gives face a glow)
-Blush (show off your cheeks!)
-Eyeshadow (any color that fits your style)
-Mascara (makes eyes stand out)
-Eyeliner (not a must use, but helps eyes become more noticeable)
-Chapstick (put on before lipgloss)
-Lipgloss (adds a gloss to lips; go figure!)
-Nailpolish (adds a spice to fingers and toes)

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog!!! definitely truth those are a very important makeup essentials...thanks for stopping by at my blog and comment!!! let's keep reading each other...

    http://howtobeashiningstar.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok!!! Make sure to follow me and I'll follow you!!! :)

      Delete
  2. I definitely don't wear blush or bronzer. I'm so pale that those things really just look super awkward on me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...