Saturday, April 28, 2012

Operation Beautiful

Hey everyone!!! I have been trying to be a better person to the people around me and to the world. I think it is something everyone should try... To start you can participate in Operation Beautiful. Take a post-it of any color and write an inspirational message like, "You are beautiful, believe in yourself". Attach this to a mirror in a bathroom and make someone's day. These messages will help someone who has had a bad day and lets them know that they are perfect the way they are. Go to www.operationbeautiful.com for more ideas. Send me pictures of your messages at jenna.heap@ymail.com and I will add them to this post. Let's change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...