Sunday, April 15, 2012

Guest Post #1

Hey everyone!
My name is Lizzy. My friend Sammi and I own a the fashion blog Pretty Modest. We are christian girls who believe in dressing modestly. Are blog is mostly for tweens and teens who love style but find it hard to dress in a way to honer God. I use to no really care about dressing modestly. Don't get me wrong, I didn't dress trashy. I just didn't really care if I looked nice. But I realized that we can be an example to others not only the way we act, but how we look. So, why not take the challenge? Can you dress modestly and show other what you believe?














I wore this outfit just around the house and to a friends house. the skirt is super comfortable! :) My lil brother and I walked over to our friends house. Of course I changed in to sneakers and a hoodie. I love this shirt. I bought it at value village for just 3 bucks! Did I mention it was an aeropostale shirt? :-)



Thank you Jenna so much for having me guest post! Your blog is super cool. Keep up the fantastic work. :)



Keep Shining, Lizzy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...