Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thrifty Jewelry

I'm always complaining I don't have enough jewelry but then can't afford to buy any new pieces for my wardrobe (it sucks being job-less!). I came up with the perfect solution; make some! My artistic side has come out and using beads, polymer clay, chain, etc. I have made tons of artistic pieces of jewelry that add some "cute" to any outfit. Who wouldn't take the cheap way out when unique style is in play?? I love wearing things such as food earrings, mustache rings, and gummy bear necklaces and some of the things I make turn out better than things you can buy at Claire's for like $8.50. Jewelry supplies can be cheap and it feels amazing to know you are wearing something no one else has. Be creative! <3


1 comment:

  1. Omg, that is so cute!!! Food with jewelry is just so cool!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...