Saturday, February 11, 2012

Five Dresses Made of Food

1. Chocolate Dress: designed by Paco Rabanne
2. Cream Puff Dress: In 2006, Valentyn Shtefano, a Chef from Ukraine, made this dress from 1,500 cream puffs for his fiancee. It took two months, with the final product weighing in at 20 pounds.

3. Skittles Wrapper Dress: Craftster user Theperilouspopsicle finished her Prom dress made entirely out of this candy wrappers.
4. Articoke Heart Dress: made by photographer Ted Sabarese
5. Spagetti Dress with Meatball Necklace: designed by Jeremy Scott

2 comments:

  1. Wow...well you can say that those are unique! If I had to wear one, I'd wear the Skittles Wrapper :P What would you wear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably wear the Skittles Wrapper one too! It is the only one that would most comfortable to wear...... lol!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...