What You Need:
-1 cup unsalted butter
-1 cup brown sugar
-A package of 5-6 Hershey chocolate bars (or a bag of chocolate chips)
What To Do:
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line your baking sheet (it must have an edge!) with some aluminum foil. Spray with a tiny bit of non-stick baking spray.
3. Place your saltine crackers into a single layer so that they cover the whole pan.
4. When the oven is fully preheated, combine butter and sugar in a small pan on the stove. Let it boil and then constantly stir for about 2 minutes - be careful not to burn it!
5. Take off stove and immediately pour over the crackers. If need be, use a spoon to ensure that all crackers are covered.
6. Put tray into oven and bake for about 3-5 minutes. Make sure to take it out of the oven after the whole tray is bubbly (but before it burns!).
7. Place chocolate bar pieces/chips immediately onto the sugar mixture and, as they melt, spread evenly.
8. Let cool completely.
9. Break into pieces and enjoy!! 😍 This stuff is honestly so good - I could eat it for days!
What's your favorite dessert to indulge in? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss another post!
The Chic Cupcake Instagram