Monday, September 1, 2014
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I only take the lotions because I can only use special shampoo and conditioner due to my hair.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out! I hate being tucked in!
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Why would I do that?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I'm more of a paper kind of girl.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes actually and I really should use them!
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes, many freckles. :P
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Unless I'm making a silly face ;)
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people interrupt me when I'm talking.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Why would I do that?
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
13. What about pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Well duhhhh! :)
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your Song of the week?
Bang Bang by Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, and Jessie J
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yessss! But only on Wednesday :P
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. Whats your least favorite movie?
All horror movies! yuck
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I wouldn't tell you of course! :P
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
Sushi and Chinese food!
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Any Disney movie - I'm obsessed!
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My boyfriend. <3 <3
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If I were paid a lotttt of money! :P
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Can't remember honestly!
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ran out of gas?
Nope thanks goodness!
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Ham or club
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Whenever I want to sleep!
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
Very much so!
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Afraid of heights?
47. Sing in the car?
OF COURSE :)
48. Dance in the shower?
Heck yes! ;)
49. Dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Buy a shirt, tank top, bag, etc. from a craft store or clothing store.
- Buy some iron on transfer sheets at Walmart, a craft store, etc. These can be expensive so try to use a coupon or find them on sale! (I got a package of 3 sheets on sale for only $3!)
- Find the image you want to put on your shirt. I recommend printing out the image in grayscale a few times to get the size perfect!
- Once you find the perfect size, put the transfer paper in your printer and print!
- Follow the rest of the instructions for your particular type of transfer paper. For the brand I used you had to cut out the design, peel away the back, and then iron on with an iron. Super easy!
- Ta-da! A cute shirt!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
I was walking through my mall the other day and as I approached the Hot Topic store front I almost had a heart attack. They have a HUGE Disney collection! From jewelry to purses to clothing I almost died from Disney heaven. I strongly recommend going to Hot Topic to check out their Disney stuff or visit their website: LINK. Have a great and magical day! ;)
Friday, July 25, 2014
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
These are all the items I am itching to buy for the next school year! I have a few tank tops, a black cardigan (to wear over the tank tops), a black circle skirt, a crew neck sweatshirt, a blazer, some wedges, a pair of Converse, an extra pair of jean shorts, and a new perfume. What items do you want to buy for the fall?????