1. Unicorn - I thought it would be really adorable to be a unicorn, and it would only require you to purchase a headband with ears and a horn (I found some really cheap ones on Wish.com). Pair the headband with your favorite dress or skirt and you are all set! If you didn't want to spend a lot of money, you could even DIY your own ears/horn!
2. Random Animals - Onesies are AMAZING for Halloween! Target has so many cute random animals (narwhals, dragons, llamas, etc.) as well as other characters like superheros, Care Bears, etc. After Halloween you can use this as pajamas so why not?!
3. Hogwarts Alumni - If you are a Harry Potter fan and have some props already (like a wand, scarf, etc.), this is perfect for you! All you need to buy is a Hogwarts Alumni sweatshirt and any other Harry Potter items to sport your fav school! ;)
4. Wednesday Adams - I found so many dresses that are PERFECT for Wednesday Adams, so buy one and braid your hair! :P Or, you can just use a white collared shirt, black sweater, and black skirt!
5. Cat - Lol I have been a cat for many many years, so it is super simple! Either buy or make your cat ears, use eyeliner to draw on some whiskers, and wear all black. Simple yet still cute!
6. Decades - If you want a simple costume, be a 90's, 80's, 70's, etc. person! If you don't have exactly what you need in your closet, check out a thrift store for a really cheap costume.
7. Willy Wonka - I thought this would be an adorable costume! It would probably cost a lot if you weren't very crafty, but it would be a great costume.
8. Arthur - Dress like your favorite meme! :P Find a yellow sweater, make some cute ears, rock some Harry Potter glasses, and pair with jeans.
What are you going to be for Halloween? Let me know in the comment section below and don't forget to subscribe to The Chic Cupcake! :D