Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
This Christmas, I really don't need anything so I only asked for a couple things. I am saving up to buy myself a laptop so with some Christmas money I might be able to afford one! :) The only other stuff I want for Christmas is jeans/pants, sweaters, a scarf, and a beanie. What is on your Christmas list?
Monday, November 18, 2013
Hey everyone! Today I decided to style some adorable Christmas sweaters! I found three perfect holiday sweaters and showed some ways you can wear your favorite sweater this year! For the first outfit I paired the sweater with some skinny jeans and black Keds. This is a nice casual look for school that will still have you in the holiday spirit. :) The next look is more of a relaxed outfit because I paired the oversized sweater with a pair of black leggings. The last outfit is holiday party chic with a circle skirt and black flats to make the sweater stand out. Hope this gives you some inspiration!!!! ;)
Saturday, November 16, 2013
If you don't know what to get that special girl for Christmas, stress no more! Here are some of my picks that any girl is sure to love for the holidays!
1. Jewelry - All girls love jewelry! It doesn't matter if its expensive or from Walmart, a cute necklace, pair of earrings, etc. will make a girl think of you every time she wears it.
2. Perfume - All girls like to smell good! Perfume is on the pricy side, which will make a girl feel that you care enough about her and would spend that much money on her.
3. Movie/concert tickets - This is a cute idea if you are asking out your crush on Christmas or just want to have a special date with your special girl.
4. Teddy bear - I love getting a teddy bear as a gift! Every time I see the bear I always think about the person who gave it to me.
5. Bubble bath, lotion, etc. - All girls like to spoil themselves every once in awhile. This is a cheaper alternative to perfume but will have the same effect on most girls.
6. DIY gift - The gifts I love to recieve the most are homemade (do it yourself) gifts. Whether you draw her a picture, make a collage of photos of both of you, or write her a story, homemade gifts are the best present you could give (and they don't cost anything!). They will make her feel super special that you took the time to create a thoughtful gift. :)
Today I reached a huge milestone in The Chic Cupcake's history; I reached 200 followers!!!!!!!!!! I know this number is small compared to a lot of other blogs, but it means the world to me! <3 I want to thank all of my loyal readers because without you guys I wouldn't be able to do what I love! :D My all time goal is to reach 1,000 followers so each milestone is huge for me! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, November 9, 2013
Sunday, November 3, 2013
1. Midnight Fantasy by Brittany Spears
2. Candy by Prada
3. Our Moment by One Direction
4. Viva la Juicy
5. Fantasy by Brittany Spears
6. Pink Sugar
7. Viva la Juicy la Fleur